Western Union Transfers
The Western Union transfers allow quick transfer of money worldwide. A transfer you make becomes available for collection by the addressee just in a few minutes. The recipient can get money in any country all over the world having the Western Union service outlets, and in any of such outlets. Today there are about 80,000 outlets in almost 180 countries across the globe, which makes the Western Union transfers the most available ones for clients.
The service outlets allow:
- Receiving or making USD transfers abroad;
- Receiving or making ruble transfers within Russia.
To make a cash transfer you will need to:
- Fill the Cash Transfer form;
- Present an identification document (passport);
- Deposit cash in a cash desk and pay the service cost;
- Get a receipt with a 10-digit reference number and tell this number to the beneficiary;
- Inform the beneficiary of the transfer.
To receive a cash transfer you will need to:
- Know the transfer amount, full name of the sender, country of the sender, answer to a security question (if the sender included a security question in the transfer)
- Fill and sign the Cash Receipt form, tell the reference number of the transfer if you know it;
- Present an identification document (passport).
Money is accepted and issued in the form of cash at transfers using the Western Union system.